I was working on an ‘Our Process’ document with one of my clients this morning.
“This is how we work”
When you’re able to clearly lay out how your remodeling process works, it:
1. Differentiates you
2. Helps you build know, like, and trust
3. Shows the prospect that it’s not your first rodeo and that you’re organized
Keep it simple – start with something like this:
1. Dreaming & Planning
At our first meeting in your home, we will:• Listen to what you like and don’t like about your current home – your goals, needs, and desires for the new project• Discuss how our process helps to make your project a simple and enjoyable experience• Review the desired budget and what you’re looking to invest in the project• Based on our years of experience and your project, we will be able to give you a ‘Ballpark Range’ of what your project may cost… etc
Then move to the next parts of the process and bullet them out:
2. Design & Project Development
3. Finalize Your Plans
4. Final Proposal Presentation / Contract Signing
5. Pre-Construction Etc…
This can be a powerful sales and marketing tool and something you should consider putting together.
I talk about this a bit more in this podcast (By the way – you should subscribe and leave a review of my podcast!)
Listen here: http://remodelersontherise.com/selling-smarter-strengthening-your-sales-process-from-start-to-finish-part-1
Is your remodeling business ready for 2020? Join me as I walk you through my Marketing Top 10 List to prepare your remodeling business for 2020 on Wednesday, October 30th, at 1pm EST (sign up here).
You’ll walk away from this fast-paced, informative webinar with specific and practical ideas you can implement to attract more leads in 2020 and generate more repeat/referral business this fall/winter season.
This fast-paced, informative webinar reveals proven, cost-effective marketing ideas to help you:
- Increase repeat and referral business this fall/winter season
- Keep your remodeling business top-of-mind month after month
- Stand out from your competition and attract more leads in 2020
- and much more!
Register today and spend an hour investing in the future of your remodeling business! The recording will be made available afterward to everyone who registers.
I hope I’ll see you there!
P.S. Everyone loves a good “Top 10” list! I’ll start with #10 and work my way down to what I see as the #1 Marketing item for you to focus on in 2020
Something I wanted you to know about:
I just got done yesterday with the first Remodelers AutoPilot Live Q&A Call! (You can learn about Remodelers AutoPilot here: www.RemodelersAutoPilot.com)
In addition to the done-for-you email newsletter, done-for-you social media posts, and done-for-you blog post option, Remodelers AutoPilot now includes a monthly Live Coaching Call with me where I can share ways to grow your remodeling business and answer any questions you may have (did you know it’s only $1 to try it out for the first month?)
Here are the questions I was asked by Remodelers AutoPilot clients yesterday:
- Outside of repeat and referral work, how should we be marketing our business for growth?
- How do we grow our Facebook audience to reach new people?
- What’s the best metrics to look at regarding web site visits?
- Should we set our marketing budget as a percentage of our revenue or a fixed dollar amount?
- I also shared some teaching related to your financials, job costing, self-imposed deadlines, and more (to fill in the full 45 minutes!)
If you’ve been thinking about Remodelers AutoPilot, this monthly call is another over-the-top value add you will enjoy.
You can check it out here: www.RemodelersAutoPilot.com
So let me tell you about the image below.
I saw something similar in an ad for the Extreme Sales Summit that’s going on in the remodeling industry and thought it was cool how it automatically rotated.
I forwarded it over to Bailey (my assistant) and said: “Hey – I think this is cool! Let’s create one that has the Remodelers AutoPilot features.”
She sent me back one. It rotated through too slowly and I replied back to her and told her to speed it up.
She sent me back the next version – too fast! Slow it down a bit (sounds like a familiar nursery rhythm, huh?)
We had to go back and forth several times, but we finally got the kinks worked out – edited the text down so it could easily be read, and – bingo! – we have a cool graphic.
I share all of this for three reasons:
1. Look for ideas to marketing your business by seeing what catches your eye – what email caught your attention? What social media content peak your interest? Then – how can you do something similar for marketing your remodeling business? If you’re reading this far in the email – also keep in mind that telling STORIES in your content is a key way to get people to read what you have to say and learn about you…
2. Marketing can take a lot of work! Having someone to help out is the ONLY way this graphic has been created. Be sure to invest in your marketing – don’t try to go it alone.
3. You should read the features that are listed out in the graphic… You can have a professional done-for-you email newsletter and social media posts done for you every month – no fuss – no hassle – just consistent and solid communication with your previous clients to help you bring in more repeat and referral business. Learn more here.