Create Your BREAKOUT Business Budget
When: 5, 90-Minute Sessions
What: We’ll finish the year with a detailed review of your 2020 Results and set up a crystal clear BREAKOUT Business Budget for 2021.
Buckle up, because:
- We’re going to wrestle with your numbers a bit (in a fun way)! I’ll be walking you through how to review your Profit & Loss Statement, in detail, so it’s easy to understand and spot opportunities for improvement. You’ll walk away understanding your Profit & Loss Statement like never before (even if you don’t like numbers or you’ve struggled with this in the past).
- We’ll review your percentages/margins and compare/contrast them to what I’m seeing as best practices in the industry, so you’ll know where you might be falling short and how to improve!
- We’ll spend a class reviewing what your mark-up is and/or should be – and I’ll push you to update/adjust it. This type of hands-on, in the trenches coaching is where business growth happens.
- We’re going to dream about the upcoming year and get clear on your 2021 goals (Do you want to grow/stay-the-same? More employees or not? Goal for what you’d like to earn from the business, etc.) COVID turned the world upside down, so goal-setting and pre-planning have never been more important. You definitely don’t want to go it alone. I’ll ask you the tough questions, so you can really think this stuff through and give yourself the best odds at reaching your stated objectives.
- The big deliverable/result by the end of this course…
Result To Expect: We’ll create your 2021 BREAKOUT Business Budget. You’ll leave this course with an actionable, organized, realistic, and reachable plan, with a clearly understandable budget that you can work from!
Investment: $697 $547
Kyle – you’re always awesome and lend excellent perspective! The course was great – thanks for the clear teaching and push to improve!
The courses have allowed me to learn and grow within the business on different and better ways to approach certain aspects of the business. The classes were very informative and helpful.
Create Your Business Budget, I thought would be a complete waste of time. Part of this class was goal setting and having a theme centered around improvement for the coming new year. This was awesome as it will help me get my team fired up for sharpening our game in 2021.
Ready to go? Call or text Kyle at (517) 902-8450 or email him at Kyle@RemodelYourMarketing.com