I’ve been sharing some thoughts over in the Remodelers Community Facebook Group about ways to strengthen your business.
Here they are – I hope they’re helpful!
- Raise your mark-up 1% today! – You’ll still sell the job & it will lead to $1000’s of additional Gross Profit $’s this year. DO IT!
- During the sales process, always schedule your next meeting before you end the current meeting. Self-imposed deadlines!
- If you’re not doing it already, start charging for Design & Project Development. It’s a valuable SERVICE you’re offering!
- How you finish the job is more important than how you start it. Work hard to finish strong!
- Your previous clients are your most valuable marketing asset. Do you have a plan to stay in touch with them consistently?
- IF (that’s a big if) you’re not able to present your proposal in-person AT LEAST present it via Zoom. Emailing lowers close rate.
- Tell prospects your story and why you love what you do. Tell them about your team – how great they are. Build know, like, & trust!
- Get your step-by-step remodeling process in WRITING and practice presenting it to prospects. It’s really key!
- Be excited about their project! When you talk to a homeowner and you’re excited, that excitement is contagious.
Which one resonates the most with you? Email me at email@example.com and let me know!
P.P.S. Have you checked out Remodelers AutoPilot yet? Try it for $1 – it will help you generate more repeat and referral work.