Let them know you care – maybe do something a little above and beyond to surprise them.
At the very least, toss out a hearty and heart felt ‘Thank You‘ as you’re talking to them this week or seeing them on the jobsite.
P.S. I thought I’d toss a photo in here – that’s our son Calvin – we recently did a vow renewal ceremony for my in-laws who were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary
P.P.S. Perhaps Calvin is also making that face because he’s surprised at how affordable his dad’s Remodel Your Sales Process course is…
The 8 classes (that start on September 12th) include:
- The Initial Phone Call: What You Must Do To Make A Great First Impression
- 5 Powerful Words When Talking With A Remodeling Prospect: This Is How We Work
- The In-Person Meeting: How To Prepare, What To Bring, And The Approach You Should Take
- No Project Left Behind: Your Lead Tracking, Sales Pipeline, and Follow-up System
- Let’s take a breath! We’ll focus on a review of everything we have covered so far and on how we’re doing with implementing
- They Are Sold! Now What? and After The Remodeling Job Is Done – Here’s What To Do
- How To Effectively Stay-In-Touch with Previous Clients/Prospects
- Open Q&A for the group, review of what we covered and a solid Wrap Up!
The 8 Live Group Coaching Sessions start on September 12, 2017 – all focused on helping you improve your sales process.
Here’s a link to my recent webinar – if you find a lot of great ideas to implement in that webinar, you’ll love and benefit greatly from the classes.